- About SJC
- On Campus
- News & Info
2015-2016 APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE! Come see our beautiful, spacious facility and meet our outstanding teaching staff. Teacher/Student Instruction Ratio: 1:8 Maximum Class Size: 34 Students -- Apply Now to Reserve a Space in Next Year's Class Tours Available: Call 408-252-9778 or 252-6441 [...]
We will observe the Feast Day of St. Francis of Assisi by holding our annual BLESSING OF THE ANIMALS on this Friday, October 2nd. St. Francis held a special reverence for God’s creation and has come to be known as the patron saint of animals and the environment. We, too, love our pets, and so […]
The ANNUAL SPAGHETTI DINNER is being held on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, from 6:00 to 9:30 p.m. This is always a huge family social event that is lots of fun for everybody. A flyer/ticket order form is was sent home in the Tuesday Envelope. Ticket orders are due by Wednesday, September 30. Each time we have […]
2015 Carnival Survey Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino Parents, We hope that you enjoyed this year?s Carnival. We always strive to make the carnival even more fun; so, please complete this survey. We will review your responses as part of our planning for next year?s carnival. All responses will remain confidential. Thank you! Sincerely, 2015 […]
After last Friday’s OPENING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR MASS, we installed our 2015 – 2016 STUDENT COUNCIL. They proudly shared their Oath of Office, presented their “light of leadership,” and received their Student Council pins, which had been blessed by the entire student body. We also formally introduced our new students. The 8th Graders introduced […]
For more school news check out our news blog.
Sunday, October 4
• Feast Day of St. Francis of Assisi (Actual)
Monday, October 5
• Band Practice: 10:15 - 10:45 a.m. (Intermediate Band)
• Grade 8 High School Prep Class (3:15 p.m.)
• Computer Lab Club Begins: 3:15 p.m. (Keyboarding)
Tuesday, October 6
• PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE APPOINTMENT REQUEST FORMS DUE TODAY
• Halloween Costumes Guidelines Sent Home Today
• Grade K Field Trip: Pumpkin Patch (Spina Farms)
• Computer Lab Club Begins: 3:15 p.m. (Open Lab)
• Math Club: 3:15 p.m.
• Robotics Club: 3:15 p.m.
Wednesday, October 7
• Gr. 8 Guest Speaker: St. Lawrence Academy
• Band Practice
• Wednesday $4.00/Annual Pass Hot Lunch: Burgers
• Chess Club: Lunchtime
• Computer Coding Club Begins: 3:15 p.m. (Coding Class)
• St. Lawrence Academy Information Night: 6:30 p.m.
For more calendars check out our calendar pages.