What You Can Expect from St. Joseph of Cupertino Preschool
- A warm, loving, and nurturing school that provides quality education and care for each individual child and their families.
- Highly qualified, state licensed teachers and staff dedicated to meeting the developmental, educational, emotional, and spiritual needs of your child.
- A state-of-the-art facility designed specifically for the enhancement of your child's learning experience.
- A close partnership between home and school.
- Preparation for a seamless transition to St. Joseph of Cupertino Elementary School.
St. Joseph Preschool is a mixed-age class ranging from 3.5 to 5 years of age. Our program is a five day a week program. We offer three sessions: 7:30/8:30 to 11:30 a.m.; 7:30/8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; 7:30/8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Applicants must turn three years old by March 1st of the application year (for instance, a child must be three years old by March 1, 2016 to apply for the 2016-17 school year) and must be fully potty trained in order to qualify for admission.
Download an application, see our tuition scale, read about our mission and philosophy, learn about our curriculum, peruse our schedule, and meet our Junior Jaguar preschool staff.